1. An alcoholic liquor obtained by distilling grain mash with juniper berries.
2. A alcoholic beverage that tricks you into thinking you can dance.
200ml Gin 3-Packs
1. Three of your favourite gins, packaged up up and ready for consumption.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
1. A strong, clear, alcoholic drink, made by distillation of rye, wheat, or potatos
2. A good idea at the time.
1. A strong, alcoholic drink composed of distilled spirits and additional flavourings such as sugar, herbs, and spices.
2. if life gives you lemons, make a cocktail.
Merchandise and Gifts
1.Give a gift, the gift of KIS
“For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: Intoxication.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 – 1900)