Whisky Barrel Gin
Aged in a barrel, previously used for an Australian Single Malt Whisky. This Gin is vanilla and tangy on the nose. It has a light smoke and citrus flavor with a buttery finish on the palate.
- Gold Medal, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2018
- Gold Medal, SIP Awards (Consumer Choice) 2018
- Gold Medal, Tasting Australia Awards 2018
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2018
- Bronze Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2018
- Double Gold, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition, USA. 2017
- Bronze medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards. Melbourne. 2017
- Bronze medal, SIP International Spirits, California USA. 2017
Served neat as a sipping Gin , we like it with a sliver of Persimmon or Citrus zest. Try it in an Old Fashioned cocktail with orange bitters and fresh apple.
Clear pale straw
Vanilla & tangy lemon cheese cake
Butter, pine, light smoke & lingering citrus
Juniper, lingering woody vanilla