The O’Gin highlights juniper, coriander & angelica root in a contemporary London style. The inclusion of the coastal daisy bush, ‘Olearia axillaris’ imparts sweet piney notes. A bold savoury Gin rounded with fresh South Australian oranges.
- Double Gold Medal, SIP Awards (Consumer Choice) 2018
- Bronze Medal, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2018
- Bronze Medal, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2017
- Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirits competition, 2017
- Silver Medal, SIP International Spirits Competition, California USA 2017
- Voted Best Australian Botanical Gin by Max Allen and Luke Ashton, Gourmet Traveller Magazine. 2015.
- Bronze Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2014
G&TServe in a Copa glass or goblet with loads of ice and premium Tonic (our choice is Fevertree Indian). The tonic should be 3 or 4 parts to gin. Garnish with: Mandarin, kumquat or orange. Pinch of ground mace, nutmeg or tonka bean, and a sprig of Oleria.
Negroni1 part Campari, 1 Part Gin, 1/2 Part KIS Nocino and 1/2 part Noilly Pratt. Garnish with blood orange sorbet.
Bursts with olearia and juniper. Hint of vanilla or marzipan.
Juniper, sweet orange, spicy
Passionfruit, spicy pepper